The blog of the Doctors from Madurai Medical College - 1973 Batch-mates

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Appreciation from our Batch-mate afar!

Read here an appreciation mail from our Batch-mate afar:

Dear All,
Many have written poems regarding our batch meet at Mahabalipuram. I am not expert but only one word is enough simply "SUPERB". All the credits go to organizers especially for keeping all of us busy and tightly engaged from the time we meet till we all leave. So I thank all of our batch mates to be so kind and loving to me still though I have not met for 16 years and many after 20 years. But still I miss so many of closemates like Banu Sirajiya, Dilshad, Rukmini, Parvathavardini, Manjula, Lalitha, Parvathi, Gomathi, Jebamani, Jaffar, Kumar, Usha, etc. I wish they all have to take interest to come and meet us.
I thank personally Dr.TSC, Manicks, Jeyaram, Ramesh, Lakshmi, Selvamani and Balanagammal to keep the stay pleasant in Chariot Beach Resort.
 

With love to all
Avanthi

No comments:

Post a Comment