The blog of the Doctors from Madurai Medical College - 1973 Batch-mates

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Our Batch-mate and Rangoli!

All of us are reminded about one of our batch-mates whenever we see a Rangoli displayed. You find below his own portrait shaped by himself and also an excerpt from his letter about his other arts.




“The Line Drawing that I have mailed to you is a photoshoped image of my photograph; it’s not my original Work. I have downloaded many Photoshop Apps. from Apple Store. I transform my photographs using those Apps. in my iPhone itself and I mail them through my iPhone. I have given-up doing Rangoli, Painting and Drift Wood Sculpture, long back. Even my wife and my son do not believe if I show them my original works done in our college days! I resort to digital technology in my Artistic works. In recent days I'm interested in Digital Arts. I do have softwares for Real Time Painting and also for Sculpting in cyberspace.”
Passionately yours,
MD.Singam.

No comments:

Post a Comment